Thursday, November 24

Poor, College Thanksgiving

I waited a little too long to book a flight home this year and they got a little too expensive. So I opted to stay in Boston, seeing as how I'll be home for good next month anyway. I also have a decent amount of work to do, but I will likely designate a few days to do absolutely nothing. See below, my plans for today: leftover Bon Chon, play Skyrim, catch up on non-school reading, and I just downloaded 50/50 and Warrior. I am also going to do my laundry. Tomorrow, while everyone is shopping, I think I will go see The Muppets and/or Hugo.

Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for whatever it is in me that hopes beyond hope that someday I might do something of worth for the good of the world. As contradictory as my life is, it's been a subtle, but galvanizing and self-correcting force in my life and I don't think I'd like where I'd be without it. Friends and family too, probably.

Four more weeks of school and I'm done forever.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends.

2 comments:

  1. What I do when I'm home for the holidays alone...
    1) laundry & clean
    2) make fried rice with whatever leftovers (this includes take out)
    3) explore new movies on netflix watch instantly (this could take hours)
    4) go somewhere random and new and take photos

    ReplyDelete