Monday, June 11

A + S

A classmate of mine from BU is in town for a few days. Another classmate is currently working in D.C., but works too much to ever get around to doing or seeing anything. So today involved running around eating/seeing a bunch of usual D.C. things. Brunch in Logan Circle, Eastern Market, memorials, checked out the NY Ave. Beach Bar, and a few other things. While reviewing my pictures at the end of the day, they joked that it looked like a full day following a lesbian couple. I'm inclined to agree. It was unreasonably hot today.

A + S

I'm also currently in possession of a friend's 60D for a few days. It's really making me aware of how dated my camera is. The impending prospect of international travel also makes me painfully aware that I am overdue for an upgrade.

1 comment:

  1. hahahah... well, at least they look good together. ;D love the chandelier and market photos the best. must be the colors.

    your pictures make me happy!

    ReplyDelete