Wednesday, September 15

317 St. Paul & Beacon Hill

As has been customary, here are a few shots of where I'm living while in Boston:

317 St. Paul

It's an old building in an old neighborhood. Some oddities remain that show its age, like an intercom system (that doesn't work) that looks like a turn of the century telephone, but it's not without it's charms. I don't think I'll mind holing up here for the next year and a half.

Beacon Hill

Today, I made it out to Beacon Hill to explore and grab lunch at The Paramount. The afternoon had a bout of rain that produced some very dramatic clouds. It cleared up before too long. Beacon Hill is a quaint historic neighborhood that's very photogenic and The Paramount is a small, but great eatery. I'd definitely go back. I hear their breakfast is excellent. All in all, a pleasant day.

2 comments:

  1. so pretty. nice dvd collection...reminds me of what my bookshelves usually look like whenever i move anywhere (but +books, -movies).

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you neat freak!

    and paramount!! mmm pancakes.

    ReplyDelete