Tuesday, October 12

Scenes From Boston (ii)

This past weekend was the last in a long string of weekend visits from people back home. While I appreciate seeing familiar faces, it's been admittedly a little tiring and I'll be glad of some time to catch up on work and sleep. That said, these weekends have been good opportunities to go out and see a lot of different things in Boston (and a lot of the same things over and over again, haha).

Scenes From Boston

There was an Oktoberfest at Harvard Square on Sunday and a parade. I have no idea what the purpose of the parade was, but these alien/monster guys definitely accosted me. Also, Freedom Trail and Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market again. I did get to check out the South End and the ICA, which was pretty cool. I will have to go back and explore the South End some more.

A good weekend, but a busy couple of weeks filled with homework and midterms coming up. Yay, school.

1 comment:

  1. i love that shot of the statue. intriguing composition!

    ReplyDelete