Friday, March 25

Broken Flowers



I saw a lot of these rose (?) trees in Mississippi during my week there.

Unlike previous blogs I've had, I've steered away from focusing on any overly personal, political, or philosophical pontificating with this one. Perhaps I'm not quite as angst-filled as I once was, but I feel some soul plumbing coming on some time in the near future. I've found myself in an odd place in recent months. I feel that I've not focused on taking stock of myself to the extent that I'm normally accustomed. It's kind of snuck up on me - the realization that I've become less consciously mindful of myself. While not necessarily positive or negative, it deserves some attention.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos.. soul plumbing, I like that. And yes we all need some of that don't we.
    You are a lovely artist!

    ReplyDelete