Sunday, April 10

Spring At Last

At long last, it's starting to warm up in Boston. I wasn't able to make it back down to DC for the cherry blossoms this year, but in the spirit of spring I thought I'd a share a few shots from previous years. Everyone else is doing it.



Hard to believe it's April already. Just a few weeks of classes, finals, and a comprehensive exam (blerg) left and it'll be summer. Whether or not I actually have something to do over the summer remains to be seen, but it will be a welcome break. Less than a year back in school and I'm already pining for vacation!

On another note, in the past month, under various circumstances, I've helped shoot several conferences at Harvard. While not the most artistically compelling work, there were some interesting images. I may share some soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment