Wednesday, May 25

School Year End & Sunrise

My first year of graduate school ended on Monday. It went by very fast, as these things usually do. There have been the standard festivities involving food and drink, but this morning some of my classmates and I went out to the Mass. Ave bridge to watch the sunrise over the Charles River. After a week of unseasonable cold and rain, it was warm and summery today and walking there at 4:30 am was quiet and relaxing. It was a great way to unwind.



We headed back around 6 and were pretty tired and hungry, but Andre wanted a picture of himself jumping over a bench.



I'm now on my first summer break since 2006. My plans aren't finalized yet, but hopefully I'll be able to do something productive and/or fun. I hope everyone else does as well.

2 comments: